For the project, you will need to:
1. Estimate your greenhouse gas emissions based on your energy use.
Please go to the following EPA website, and answer a few questions to get this estimate. Copy the estimated values into the tables provided on pages 3 and 4 in the attached “Instructions in Detail” document. Paste these completed tables in the “Results” section of your project report.
2. Make three graphs for the indicators of climate change (temperature, sea level, and Annual Greenhouse Gas Index) and paste them in the “Results” section of your report.
The instructions for making these graphs and their websites are on pages 5 and 6 of the attached “Instructions in Detail” document.
3. Complete the “Quantitative Component” which are a few Math questions found in the attached “Quantitative Component” document and paste it into the “Quantitative” section of your report.
4. Add a picture showing participation in at least one sustainable activity this semester (e.g., recycling) to the “Experimental” section of your report.
5. Add a screenshot of your GLOBE Clouds home page to the “Experimental” section of your report. You need at least one clouds observation this semester.
6. Write a 700 to 1,500-word paper (project report) in APA style describing what the greenhouse effect is and how human activity contributes to it. The “Project Report Outline” document has the template you need to complete this report.
Note: the greenhouse effect occurs when gases such as carbon dioxide in the atmosphere trap heat that would otherwise escape to space. This warms the planet.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more